14 May K&A Completes Search for Chief Informaton Security Officer for Deloitte
Posted at 19:33h in Professional Services
Kevin Winter joins Deloitte in May, 2018 as the US CISO reporting into Deloittle’s global Chief Information Officer. Reporting to the Chief Information Officer, the Chief Information Security Officer (CISO) is the most senior information protection officer for the organization. His responsibilities will include:
- Define strategy, programs and operations that protect and preserve enterprise information and assets across the organization.
- Lead all aspects of information and systems security including policies, standards, evaluation, and oversight of security operations management.
- Collaborate with key technology, business and risk leaders on the development and implementation of innovative and leading edge security technologies, best practices and policies, and promote security awareness and knowledge.
- Assure strategic plans, security programs and technical controls are aligned with business strategies and in compliance with policies and applicable laws and regulations.
- Prioritize security initiatives based on appropriate risk assessment, management, and financial considerations.
Prior to joining Deloitte Mr. Winter was the Global Chief Information Officer for Booz Allen Hamilton where he had oversight for 95 offices in 18 countries and a team of 425 FTE’s. Prior to this role Mr. Winter was the Chief Information Security Officer for a CSRA, a large government contractor, where he built out the organization’s first cyber department and managed a budget of $16million with a team of 40 FTE’s.